Monday, March 26, 2012

lavender

We have lovely lavender plants and over the past couple years they have taken over everywhere I've planted them.  They are Jed's favorite smelling plant (mine being any of the salvias) which means that I have free reign to plant them willy nilly wherever I'd like.  I would say that we have about  1/2 as many as I'd like (we have about 7 plants) but I'm super partial to the kind of lavender plants I like and my favorite seller at the farmer's market hasn't been stocked lately.  Any-who, I was sitting in the garden this weekend, admiring how long the flowers had gotten when I remembered something I had seen once about weaving lavender.  A quick google search brought me up to speed and within moments I had made our first lavender wand.  I say our first because Nate quickly claimed this one and I know that I want one for at least every room in our house and it definitely has gifting potential...Watch out May Day, here we come :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...