Wednesday, April 18, 2012

project-ing

Not even sure if that's a real word, but in my world it is. Project-ing (as in doing projects) not projecting (like putting something out there). 

 Haven't been so very busy lately, my lack of posting can largely be attributed to the fact that my computer is mostly dead and I don't enjoy posting from my phone.  

I have been having a lot of fun working on a variety of painting projects at home. As happens in our house, it eventually turned into a "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" situation (if you don't know the book, read it).  Started with Nate's work table, next was the side table that holds the fish tank, after that the book shelf in the living room, followed by Nate's chairs, onto the mirror above the piano, but that wasn't before I decided to paint the entire front living room and half the hallway, and finished it off with the coffee-table/footstool in the front living room.  Whew.  And, of course, I only took pictures of one piece.  I'm glad that the front room color has changed, I always wanted something bold but then I was over the color I painted when we moved in (4 years ago now!) so now it's neutral, which I like a bit better with all our old fashioned grandma furniture.  Still on the fence about what colors/and/or should I even paint the secretary and rocker.  I think yes to both still mulling over possibilities.  Thanks to my friend Megan for all the painting inspiration :) 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...