Wednesday, March 14, 2012

more beach- oh my!

Like I said yesterday, it was a weekend of loveliness.  Almost forgot some of my favorite shots from the beach on Saturday...we went twice this weekend :) 

Oh, did I mention the new camera phone?  Yep, I've joined the 21st century and finally have a camera on my phone.  Clearly overdid it on the 'fancy' exposures this weekend...but it is SO nice to finally have a way to take pictures without having to remember my camera! 


 Above: Floating stairs!  Magic!
 Above: photo taken by Logan- I love that it's totally kid-focused (ie only the heads of his two favorite people are showing)
Above: Nate took this one, kind of obvious because 1) he's missing from the photo and 2) the look Logan is giving the camera :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...